12.23.2016

Knife painting



  
   
         


This time I tried my hands on knife painting.This cherry blossom tree  has always attracted me and I wanted to have one . I planned to have white flowers on the textured background but when sprinkling gold dust on the textured background accidentally the gold dust sprinkled on the flowers.My daughter blew it immediately to remove but the magical effect it left made us very happy and we decided to dust all the flowers with  the gold dust.The camera could not capture the texture and the gleam but it looks good in my drawing room ,it goes with the colour scheme.Though not a perfect work but something to make myself happy.I am happy.
Enjoying my winter vacation.

6 comments:

Priyanka Mathur said...

WOW! What a fabulous art piece! It turned out gorgeous!! Love the textures, flowers are so pretty!
Hugs!
Priyanka :)

GHAZALA said...

Thank you Priyanka

mousumi roy said...

Lovely painting :)

GHAZALA said...

Thanks Mousumi!

Lisa said...

Happy new year!! I hope 2017 is an amazing one for you!! What a stunning project this is!! The texture is amazing!! A true work of art!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

GHAZALA said...

Thanks for the wishes and appreciation Lisa!Hope and wish the same for you.May 2017 and coming all the years are full of happiness and success.